Saturday, April 28, 2012

Back in College

Fernando and I had the chance to visit my alma mater, North Central College, in February when Thomas and his math team competed in the regional math tournament.  Between individual competitions, I had the chance to wander a bit and capture some old, familiar scenes around the campus.  The flag was snapping in the icy breeze as I meandered from one building to the next.


I instantly fell in love with this beautiful, bare tree.  Its dark brown bark and the contrasting smooth white limbs fascinated me.



Old Main


Plenty of ice crystals adorned the tips of branches.






After the awards ceremony, we walked back to our car.  Along the way, I spotted the steeple of Sts. Peter & Paul Church.




Goldspohn, one of the academic buildings on campus.




The sunlight on these pine needles captured my eye.




The steeple at Sts. Peter & Paul Church stands out with its height.  I think it looks pretty in color and in black and white!







Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Such fun pictures. I like the buildings pictures, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete