Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Accompaniment

The Mother/Daughter Encouragement Weekend contained a mini photo session for me, in the form of the Mother/Daughter Tea--the culmination of our weekend together (click here, here and here to read more).


Beautiful music was a treasured highlight of the Tea, and was shared by these wonderful young ladies.


I loved being able to capture them doing something that they loved!







The violin and harp music added a beautiful sparkle to a special time together.  These young ladies are so talented!




I can just hear the melodious harp, and the swell of conversation and laughter that afternoon!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Such nice pictures. I love the way you captured what they were doing. :)

    ReplyDelete