Friday, May 4, 2012

A Walk Down the Street

It's amazing what you can see just walking down your street.  You just have to look.  Here's what I saw on my own walk down my own street.

I'm glad this little guy was blooming next to the sidewalk, so I didn't have to trespass.


The sunlight was illuminating these blooms so prettily!



At the neighborhood pond, I spotted a couple turtles sunning on a rock, and was able to capture one of them before he followed his pal into the water.


The Canada geese saw my camera and swam on over to pose.  ;)   I just couldn't decide which image I liked the best.





This tree was just beginning to bloom!


Ahhh, daffodils blooming along the fence.  Sweet spring!


Thanks for walking down the street with me.  :)


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I want to walk down you street. Mine is not that pretty! Love the geese shots!

    ReplyDelete