Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Here are some photographic highlights from our wonderful Thanksgiving week.

Baking in the kitchen with Jacob produced some interesting photographic moments.

Foggy morning before Thanksgiving.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents' new home...





My mom makes everything special, from the decorations at the front door to the dining room table.




Her pretty china plates.



We always overdo it on dessert!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Such nice photos, especially the candle photo, so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, JoAnn! I'm really trying to stretch myself with my 50mm and my 100mm macro, now that I'm without my 17-85mm. It's hard!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I always have trouble taking inside pics. Ugh! Yours are so crisp and clean.

    ReplyDelete