Monday, November 5, 2012

Project 2012 -- Week 44

Project 2012 -- Week 44
October 28 - November 3


Welcome to my Project 2012 weekly post!  This is my time to look back over the past week, 
choose seven favorite images I've taken, and share them here with you.  
If you have a project you're working on, please leave a comment 
so I can visit your blog and see what you're up to!



Ellie took a nice, long rest this week.  I've been pretty busy with homeschooling, creating photo books, streamlining my business, planning for next year's state homeschool convention (the special needs portion), and general day-to-day stuff.  So, that's my personal life, and now here are my images.  :)

These are pretty random, just images I took when I felt like picking Ellie up and capturing something.  I wasn't too inspired by anything in particular, but I did enjoy shooting anyway.

[302] Bananas

[303] Dried oregano

I purchased these letters, and plan on staining them for an upcoming photo shoot with four-month-old twin girls.  I'm very excited about that!

[304] M and J

I've been pondering the upcoming election, and the first verse below kept coming to mind.  It's good to know the Lord is in control.

[305] Wise words

I still have tomatoes from my garden!  These tomatoes below are completing their ripening in a bowl in front of my living room window.

[306] Autumn tomatoes

Here are a couple of books I want to read through someday, when I have time.  (Yeah, right, but I'm still hoping!)

[307] Good reading

This past weekend, I decided to turn my bread dough into garlic rolls.  I rolled it out on the counter, then spread butter and fresh minced garlic over it.  I cut it up into 24 squares (this is two loaves' worth of dough), and formed haphazard balls.  They turned out excellent, and my house smelled wonderful all afternoon!

[308] Garlic rolls

Next week will be more inspiring, especially with a Littles Session!  These twin girls are guaranteed to be adorable and I can't wait to work with them.  I hope you've had a great week!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I should learn to take more random photos like that. Glad your week has been a productive one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banana and tomato pictures. Our garden has been cleaned out for a few weeks... good luck with the twins!

    ReplyDelete