Friday, November 2, 2012

Avenue des Champs-Élysées | Paris Travel

Palais de la Découverte, avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, Paris


Our Silver Paris

Welcome to my Paris travel journal,
where I share our experiences of our special journey to Paris.
Please use these posts as a guide for your own travels
to this amazing and wonderful city!
Or simply read, and dream...




On this particular day--still our actual anniversary day--our journey started with an outdoors visit to le musée du Louvre and would end up at l'Arc de Triomphe.  We were now on the famous avenue leading to the Arch!


We stopped at a Renault showroom to admire a really, really, really cool car in the window.  Yeah.


Here's my one image of Ladurée!  Can you believe they were closed for renovations?  They had a temporary shop open along the sidewalk; I'll blog about that in a future post.


Imagine living on avenue des Champs-Élysées!!  This is a very wealthy section of Paris, to be sure.


Like I said, a wealthy section of Paris.


I just couldn't resist sharing one image below of the avenue, from l'Arc de Triomphe looking back all the way to the Louvre.  I liked the views from l'Arc almost more than the views from le tour Eiffel!  And that's the subject of my next post.


Au revior, mes amis!!



Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment: