Sunday, November 25, 2012

Project 2012 -- Week 46

Project 2012 -- Week 46
November 11-17


Welcome to my Project 2012 weekly post!  This is my time to look back over the past week, 
choose seven favorite images I've taken, and share them here with you.  
If you have a project you're working on, please leave a comment 
so I can visit your blog and see what you're up to!



I realized just now that I never posted last week's seven favorites.  Yikes!  I even had them picked out and everything.  I guess I was pretty busy with Jacob coming home from college, baking and cooking, celebrating Thanksgiving, and Christmas-tree-hunting with friends, and didn't think about posting.  :)

A week late, here they are:

[316] More stuff to move {to grandparents' new home}

[317] Someone's in the truck!

[318] Frosty morning

[319] Autumn frost

[320] The last chocolate from Paris

[321] Train tracks

[322] Jacob's train {home from college for Thanksgiving!!}


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Oh how long did that last chocolate take you to eat... what a great memory you guys have.

    Love the frost and train picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you still have chocolate left. :) Love the train tracks one too, nice.

    ReplyDelete