Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Flowers, Bees, Moths, and Trees

My mind gets a little boggled just thinking about how the Lord created beauty in such different ways--a sunset, a flower, a bird, a waterfall.  Sweet and simple, and yet so complex, is the beauty, which only the Lord can create, that I came across during our family vacation.

Black-eyed Susan

Shelf fungi

Hollyhocks

Hummingbird

 Liatris

Clematis

Stand of birch trees

Hummingbird in midflight



Imperial moth

Hosta blooms

Ruby throat


Caterpillar

Pollen-covered bumblebee

Detail of birch tree bark


Loon

Day lily

I know many of the above images are not unusual.  But, they are very special because I saw them at the lake.


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. That caterpillar is so cool! So many great shots... love the hummingbird ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots. I really like the hummingbird ones too. :)

    ReplyDelete