Monday, August 20, 2012

Project 2012 -- Week 33

Project 2012 -- Week 33
August 12-18


Welcome to my Project 2012 weekly post!  This is my time for looking back over the past week, choosing my seven favorites images, and sharing them here with you.  If you have a project you're working on, please leave a comment so I can visit your blog and see what you're up to!


My week started off with a get-together of family and friends, and a nice little stash of images on my memory card.  We had a great evening watching little girls, being entertained by their expressions and actions.

[225] Enjoyment

[226] Little friends

The rest of my week was filled with helping Jacob get ready for dorm life.  One of the nicer things we did was to go out for one last dessert night.

[227] Custard!

On Friday, we loaded the car and took off to WIU to get Jacob settled in his dorm.

[228] Loaded car

[229] Moving

[230] Higgins Hall

After helping Jacob get moved in, we took him and his roommate out for pizza, then took some pictures back at his dorm building.  I love the goofy shots that get captured while I'm getting all the camera settings straight.  Below is one of them.

[231] My five guys

Jacob is moved in and hopefully settled at school.  He has entered a new season of life, and so have we.  I miss him, though.  And I know it will get easier.  God is good.


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures. So glad he got moved in and and settle. I hope you continue to get use to him gone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I don't look forward to those days of my kiddos moving on...

    ReplyDelete