Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Macro Garden Tour -- The Vegetable Garden

Mmmm.  Love love love my macro lens.  The first installment of the Macro Garden Tour was my front yard.  And I now present...


~~  The Vegetable Garden  ~~
Up Close and Personal

The June Garden


The five raised beds below are in my back yard, and are a labor of love from my dear husband and incredible sons.  (Guys--if your wife/mom/sister is an "acts of service" gal, take note!  Built over the last three years, this was the best series of Mother's Day gifts I have ever received.)  And this year, two friends are gardening with me!!


Now, fewer words.  Just lots of "mmm-ing" as I post photos and dream of yummy things to eat.  :)

Flower from a purple onion

The flower on my garlic

Rosemary (mmmmm...love its aroma!)

Jalapeño blossom

Tomato blossom

Snow pea plants

Snow pea blossom

Snow peas and mesclun mixed lettuce

Climbing pole beans

Carrots!

White onions

Just-picked radish

I'll end with a few more shots of tomato blossoms (since I LOVE garden tomatoes), with a surprise in the last shot.  :)

Hi, Mr. Bumblebee!!


Capturing the moments of life.

Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Find me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love that last photo. Maybe you've mentioned what macro lens you've got before but I can't remember - which one is it as my next lens is going to be a macro.

    ReplyDelete