Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Weekly Header Challenge - What Is That?

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!


"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew


I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!


Theme ~ What Is That?

Chosen by Tom.


I love how you can interpret this question in two ways:  What is that?  and What is that?  Subtle differences, though I think they both mean the same thing.  Here is the full image from my header:


So, what is that???  Well, here is the image in 180 degrees:


This was at a wedding reception, and I had taken a few pictures of the bride dancing with her dad.  When I turned around to look out of the window, I saw the reflection of all those hanging lights, and snapped a few pics.

Here are a few more images where you might ask, What is that?
 
Close-up of my homemade mango salsa.

A new rhubarb leaf.

That's it; just a few images for you on this busy day!  (Friends are blessing us with a trip to a White Sox game tonight--it'll be a triple date with a few kids thrown in!!)  See you later!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Nifty idea Christine, wedding lights in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done Christine, it did make me ask "What is that"?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reflection! And good advice for us photographers - always check the surrounds for interestign views, not just the main attraction.

    ReplyDelete