Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Weekly Header Challenge - Water

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!


"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew


I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!


Theme ~ Water

Chosen by Mac.


What a great theme for the middle of summer!  I have a large pool of images to choose from.  (Pardon that pun.)

Here's my header, in full image form:


One afternoon on Winter Bay, on Lake Bonaparte (NY, Adirondacks), these boys were waterskiing.  Of course I had my camera with me.  I have never in my life even attempted this sport, but it is sure fun to photograph!  A few frames later:

Wipeout!

Here are some more water images to cool you off this summer.

Fountains are great sources of water images.



Ducks like to swim and play in it.


Dogs love the water, too.



Of course, people love the water in summertime!





I love the water, too, especially at sunset, on the dock at Lake Bonaparte.



Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Great Header shot Christine, with all the other great photos.
    Poor chappie,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely captured Christine, a lot of great water captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great action shots. Love the cause and effect in your header and beginning of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a good collection of water fun.

    ReplyDelete