Thursday, January 6, 2011

Free Advertising!

I was thrilled to have my local bank, First American Bank, offer me a free business display table for half of a month!  They offer this to their business customers, and I'm welcome to reserve the space again in the spring, just in time for outdoors and graduation.


I've also begun to participate in uploading photos at my hometown page of TribLocal, a division of the Chicago Tribune which provides local news coverage and stories of interest in my own community.  I tried just one photo I had taken on a frosty morning, and they ended up featuring it on their local home page!  Of course I took a picture of the page on my computer screen.  :)


Be sure to check out my special offer for January, either here or here; time is running out!

Living life.
Capturing life.
Christine

Stop by my family blog
Visit my website
Find me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment