Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 In Review -- God's Creation

~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~


It has been so fun these past few days, looking back on my year in photographs.  Today I'm focusing on images of God's beauty that I have seen and captured all around me.  Without further ado, enjoy the beauty that only the Lord creates.

Sunset after a day of tubing

Spring chives

Summer daisy

Rainbow Falls, upstate New York

Sunset on my favorite lake in the world :)

Oswegatchie River, upstate New York

Autumn in the park

Frosted tree, just last week

May the Lord bless you this new year with renewed faith, with reverence for His creation, and an ever-growing passion to know Him better!

Living life.
Capturing life.
Christine

Visit my family blog: Indeed My Heritage


~My photo gallery~  Christine Anne at Smugmug  ~My photo gallery~

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. I especially liked the photos of the daisy and sunset on the lake...inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Christine!!!! I absolutely love the daisy shot, it should be framed. I have always dreamed of taking a water fall shot. Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. However, this set contains great photos. The depth of field in some of them is really nice

    ReplyDelete