Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 In Review -- Portraits and Candids

Since my professional photography business is still in its infancy, I don't have a full year of images to look back on.  But I would like to post some of my favorite images from the year, of portraits and candid shots.

I'm grateful to the Lord for pushing me through the door into this photography business!  It has been a privilege and an honor to photograph those who've hired me this year.  I'm humbled that they (you!) esteem my work enough to want me to capture their own families, and children, and events.  Enjoy these images with me as I look back on 2010!

Though this was from 2009, it is one of my favorites!

Father and daughter

Sweet sisters

Little guy, leaf, dirt

Mischievous!

Looking up to the older brother

Young protector

The Shepherd's shepherd--an amazing young man!

Smiles and laughter

Baptism, Father and Son

Precious Boston

Candid capture at an event--my camera, Ellie, is a baby magnet...

Happy New Year!

Living life.
Capturing life.
Christine

Stop by my family blog
Visit my website
Find me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. They are all great, but I love the "Mischievous" one.

    ReplyDelete