Sunday, January 30, 2011

365 Project -- #22-28




#22 -- January 22; juicing the limes in the fruit bowl

#23 -- January 23; Civil War books in my living room

#24 -- January 24; hiding in my front porch garden

To read the full story on the rabbit, click here.  For a rodent, he's pretty cute.  (But he's still a rodent.)


#25 -- January 25; crumb-covered pumpkin pie

#26 -- January 26; looking into the end of my flute

#27 -- January 27; Oreo Cookie Cake

To read the full birthday story--yes, I made the cake--click here.  :)

#28 -- January 28; Self-portrait with a macro lens (lol)

I think the photo is rather silly, but come evening I was desperate to find something to take a photo of.  I'd never tried taking my own picture (as today's teenagers are so adept at), and this was one of the first attempts.  At least I got the rule of thirds down!  And I had fun editing my eye.  :)

Living life; capturing life.

Christine

visit my family blog!
Indeed My Heritage

11 comments:

  1. Great looking week! The flute shot is so intriguing...I love how abstract it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week of photos! The cake looks wonderful and I love the eye shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the books. I love black and white photo's. The eye shot is good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the books and the cake! Oh, it looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All great photos!!! I will be right over for the oreo cake :). It looks sooo yummy!!!!

    I also love the flute photo. Your black and whites are AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cristine,
    I love the little bunny, he is too cute and sweet.
    The Oreo cake looks divine, and the eye shot is very nice.
    Have a great week!
    ((hugs))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little find in your garden! And so nice he would stick around so long for the photo shoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE all your shots...the yummy ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome!! I love them all. I think your self-portrait is quite creative. Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you use a macro lens? I adore your close ups. I know i always stay that but i am just not good at close ups. I wish I were better at it. I should ask you questions. Maybe in the spring I can hop the train to chicago and we could go out shooting. I would love to learn some things from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your work is incredible!! I used to play the flute...

    ReplyDelete