Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Going Strong

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Going Strong

Chosen by All of Us.


For this week's theme, I chose my family, since we're all going strong.  And my guys are strong.  'Nuff said.  Here's the image I used for my header.  At a wedding, I took the camera that doesn't work with my remote shutter release (of course), so I adjusted all the settings, propped it on a bench and used the 10-second timer.  Danny pressed the shutter than ran into the frame because I wasn't about to press it and run and jump into my guys' arms!


Here are some other things are are going strong.

My dad at age 84!

Danny, who graduated from college and just landed a job.

These flowers were growing strong, in profusion.

These two old vehicles, at 500,000+ and almost 100,000+ miles, are both still going strong!

The White Sox were going strong by winning their game.

My garden is going strong.

Alpine strawberries, going strong.

Finally--fireworks from a few days ago were definitely going strong!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Seems like you socked us good n Proper then Christine for going Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We visited my cousin Melvin last week. At 92 he looks and acts more like 60. Very much going strong. When w traded in my Honda it had 347,000 miles and was still going strong. I miss it. Sure wish my gardens were going as strong as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, a lot of strength in your life!

    ReplyDelete