Thursday, July 14, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Water

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Water

Chosen by Mac.


I took all of these photos in the last few months.  Here's the one I chose to use for my header.

Water droplets on sage leaves.

Here are the rest of my water photos...

I threw this one in for fun--because there's no more water in our pool--and no more pool.




At a stoplight on the way home from work--torrential downpours!

I hope to be more timely in the future; it's hard to post when I'm away from my computer for the bulk of the week.  Thanks for visiting!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Love the water drops! I bet the missing pool woould feel good this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat show of water droplets Christine, also the downpour in car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the windshield photo, what a lot of water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of other water images I have in my files. And the raindrops that are falling here now.

    ReplyDelete