Thursday, July 21, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Games

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Games

Chosen by Christine.  (That's me.)


I laughed when I looked at the theme for the week--who chose this theme, anyway?  It was me.  And I have no pictures to show for it.  Well, except for this game called baseball.  Friends invited us to see a Chicago White Sox game with them last month--what a blast!

Here's the photo I used for my header:

Sox win!  Sox win!

Here are the highlights from the evening.  Enjoy!



Fireworks show after the game!





One photo after the game, looking from the ramps at the stadium out toward the city.


It was a great game and a great day with friends!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Certainly soxed us all with this Game Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great deal of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I specially like your view of the city.

    ReplyDelete