Thursday, March 3, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Sepia

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Sepia

Chosen by all of us.


Finally!  Everyone was vying for time on our home computer, and now it's my turn.  Here are my images for this week's theme.  First, the uncropped image I used for my header:


I took this a few years ago, when we had snow (hardly any this past winter!).  I love the vintage look of a tinge of sepia, the lines of the bare trees, and the reflections in the river.

Here's another sepia image of winter snowfall and an evergreen tree just outside our back yard.


One final sepia image, of my 1950s vintage tea kettle I use every day for my morning Irish breakfast tea.  The sepia look goes well with the vintage kettle.


And now, it's about tea time this afternoon!  See you soon!!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Neat - Snowy,Sepia,Stream Christine.Oh and no milk or sugar in my Tea, if its coffee, I'll have 1 sugar and cream please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I like the tree with the snow flakes looking line decorations.

    ReplyDelete