Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Leafless Trees

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Leafless Trees

Chosen by Christine.


I thought I'd be out with my camera this pre-spring taking lots of wonderful pictures.  Then, I was hired by Fernando's company to be a driver for his satellite truck (when he needs it), and I've been gone.  So, from the archives...

Here is the image I used for my header.  I took this one winter's evening from my back yard.  I love the shapes and lines of winter trees!


Here are the rest of my featured leafless trees this week.

 Sycamore tree at my alma mater.

I think this is a crepe myrtle; taken in Georgia.

I focused on the hawk in this tree, but I love the lines against the blue sky.

White birch trees.

I've shown you this last one before, I think, but it is my favorite tree from the Morton Arboretum.  Isn't she a beauty?



Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blue sky in your header, which shows off that magical leafless tree Christine, also love the rest of your trees too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful trees Christine! Even without their green finery they have elegance.

    ReplyDelete