Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Weekly Header Challenge -- Shadows

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Shadows

Chosen by Lew.


A quick search in the shadows uncovered a few shadow images for sharing this week.  Here is my header image:


My brother Jeff and I took Danny along for a February walk at the Riverwalk in Naperville (beautiful place to wander if you visit the Chicagoland area!).  At one point we stopped to check camera settings and talk about potential shots.  That's when I took this.

I found one shadow image from another winter walk in the woods.


Enough of winter; how about a summer walk in the woods?  I look so tall!


A final fun shadow image from last year's trip to University of Illinois for the ICTM State Math Tournament.  We traveled there to support Thomas' math team, Alpha Omega, which did really well (5th overall as a team!).  Thomas also took 9th place in individual pre-calc; not bad for a self-taught math geek.  I snagged the shot as we were walking back to our car to head to a restaurant for a meal with the team students and their families.


I hope you found some images lurking in the shadows!  I'm off to visit your blogs to see what you've brought into the light!!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Lovely shadow-tastic dhow Christine.
    Neat Header and love the shadows in the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shadows remind me of some shots I have that I didn't think of last night. only the Shadow knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Lots of shadow togetherness!

    ReplyDelete