Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Weekly Header Challenge -- Something that Begins with C

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Something that Begins with "C"

Chosen by me.


For this week's theme, I stuck with pictures I've taken this year.  It was fun to scroll back through the first few months of 2015 and look at my images in a new light--what begins with "C"?  I found some good ones, I think!  Here is the image I chose as my header:

Cookie Cake -- double "C"!!

In case you want the recipe, click here to get started.

On to some more "C" images!

Candle.

Crafts.

Closet!  (It's new--a Christmas gift!!)

Cleaning--thanks, Danny, for cleaning the meat juice off.

Cherries--must have more than one on my ice cream.

Cajun seasoning--I'm going to make my own; this stuff is awesome but expensive.

Coyote tracks.

And with that, this C-hristine is signing off to enjoy a beautiful day, hopefully at the Arboretum with my camera!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate Cookie Cake! What a delicious header! The closet looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Christine, you know how to hit hard n low, lol Great Choc Cake n extras and me being on a diet too lol = Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting choices for sure Christine. I thought there would be one selfie for the letter "C" lol

    ReplyDelete