Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weekly Header Challenge -- Is Spring Finally Here?

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Is Spring Finally Here?

Chosen by Tom.


I'll let my images be the answer to this week's theme question.  The full image from my cropped header is below.  When we arrived at our friends' home after a concert, these beautiful tulips greeted us, drenched by the afternoon's rain.  I dallied outside for this quick shot before going inside, and I'm so glad I did.


My back yard garden says Yes--it's spring!  Look at this rhubarb coming up!


Yes, it's spring!  The garden needs to be weeded--the first of many times throughout the year, lol.  And notice that Joseph was able to wear his shorts for our garden chores!


Yes, it's spring!  The trees at The Morton Arboretum are in full bloom.

White magnolia.

Pink magnolia blooms.

Red maple tree blossoms.

Blue scilla.

A carpet of mayapples!

Finally, the daffodil glade screams, Yes, it's spring!





I hope I've answered the question.  *grin*


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Love the tulips and it is nice to be outside in shorts again! However, it seems the long pants and jacket will be in use the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a cold front just came through here, too, and we're all shivering again! But spring really is on its way, finally!!

      Delete
  2. Christine: Certainly a beautiful show this week, too bad we also have this cold spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tom! I think I used all my PINK images so I don't know what I'll do next week, lol! We did have flurries this morning, too--a very sad sight. :)

      Delete