Thursday, July 4, 2013

Herbs, Weeds, Chives and Leaves

Sometimes a spring garden is a little messy.  Plants are starting to pop up, but the weeds also make their appearance.  I've brought Ellie out to the garden on many an occasion, simply to document the progress in each year's garden, but also to capture the beauty that only a macro lens can see.  Here is one of those occasions in my mid-May garden.

Budding chives.





Rhubarb!!


Garlic growing strong.


Don't worry--we've taken care of the weeds.  And the garden looks a lot different, now that it's July.  :)


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Such nice pictures. I've never thought of taking pictures of weeds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnn, if there's a flower on it, I tend to gravitate toward it with my camera!

      Delete