Friday, July 26, 2013

Down On The Farm

Our family got to visit a farm in early July!  This may not be exciting for you, but for us suburbanites, it's a real treat.  Trust me.  I definitely can handle wide, open spaces, pastures, farm animals, and just plain slower-paced living.  We went to this farm for a special picnic, but since we were there all day I had plenty of opportunities to find time to wander and shoot.




















If you love these images from the heartland of Illinois, feel free to visit my print art galleries!  I have tons of images available for all sorts of printed products, from prints and cards to mousepads and tee-shirts!

Out in the Country -- Images from rural America, farms, countryside, etc.
Floral Thoughts -- Everything flowers!

Print Art Galleries Main Page -- Maximum browsing here, with all my print art galleries!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice place to visit, and such pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoAnn, we had such a great time there! Very relaxing, especially that brick bench. I loved looking at all the flowers. There's just something about country life that is so peaceful!

      Delete