Monday, March 25, 2013

March Snow is the Best

I love March  snow!


Especially this particular snowfall.  Flakes floating straight down in big, wispy clumps, and not just a few inches, either.  Enough snow to tromp through with my new boots on.


I bundled up and clomped around the back yard.



 Pine tree on the other side of the fence.

Winter yucca.

My special spot in the back yard.

Then, I tried to go through the gate at the back fence, but it was stuck.  Determined to explore the church side of our fence, I simply kicked as much snow as I could off my boots, walked through our house, out the front door, and around the outside of the fence to the church side.  Like I said, I was determined.  :)


It sure was pretty back there, down the tree-lined path along the row of fences.






Along our back yard fence.

Gently falling snow, peaceful and comforting.


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment