Friday, April 8, 2011

BWandC -- Random Waiting for Spring

So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD,
His going forth is as certain as the dawn;
And He will come to us like the rain,
Like the spring rain watering the earth.
Hosea 6:3 NASB


BWandC
One photo, two ways--black and white, and color.

I'm still hanging around waiting for spring.  Here are a few random images I've taken over the past few weeks while I wait for the temperatures to rise, the sun to warm, and the flowers to bloom.

Brussels sprouts leaf


Back yard grass


Spring day lilies


Signs of spring


Nettle


Autumn leaf


Water spigot


Capturing the moments of life.

Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Find me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. I love the color brussel sprout leaf and the handle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I like the lilies coming up! I want some here, too!

    ReplyDelete