Saturday, November 12, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Fireworks

I had some of this post finished for our Weekly Header Challenge this past week, but I was never able to complete it.  So I'm posting just for fun...

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Fireworks

Chosen by All of Us.


I combined three of my favorite fireworks images into a triptych to display my favorite fireworks images from this past Independence Day.  Here's my header image:


The individual photos:




A few other of my favorites...



The grand finale...




Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christine, Pity you couldn't post, think the results would have been different,

    ReplyDelete