Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Colors

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Colors

Chosen by Kathy.


For Colors, I naturally thought of autumn colors.  I chose this image below for my header:


I took it yesterday at The Morton Arboretum; the colors were really starting to show themselves.  I'll have to go back later this week and hope there are still brilliant colors left.

To give you an idea, here's how the color changed in a week:

October 18.

October 24.

Here are my favorite images from my walk at the Arboretum.  This one is from last week...


And these are from yesterday's amble through the woods...







Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Autumn Colours Christine, my Favourite hoice of your photos is The Tall Trees,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool colors Christine, it looks like you are a week behind us. Late changes this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That burst of cool air certainly painted a colorful picture across our landscape. Very nice colors!

    ReplyDelete