Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Small Critters

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Small Critters

Chosen by All of Us.


I hope these critters are small enough to be classified as small critters!  Here is the image I used for my header.


And, here are the rest of the small critters I found in my image libraries this morning!

Birds on the walking path at The Arboretum.

Woodpecker on a tree.

The rear-end of a tobacco hornworm on my tomato plant.

Spider in its web.

Happy squirrel--from a past Headbanger post!

Mud-covered turtle sunning itself on a log.

Praying mantis on the brick of our house.

Cicada waving hello!

Unknown caterpillar crawling across the boat dock at the lake.

Common green bottle fly on a strawberry blossom.

Butterfly in the dirt of my veggie garden.

Hope you enjoyed the world of small critters!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful show here Christine of sm Critters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of small critters. And great work on the insects!

    ReplyDelete