Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Weekly Header Challenge -- Why Did I Take That Shot?

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Why Did I Take That Shot?

Chosen by Tom.


Here is the image I used for this week’s theme:


So...why did I take that shot?  Well, we were visiting friends in South Carolina a few weeks ago, and I did a mini "portrait session" with each of the kids for them (I had done a family session with them several years earlier and they needed updated photos).

As I was getting my camera ready, six-year-old Emma came up to the screen door and pressed her face into it--so naturally I took a picture.  :D

Here's a much sweeter photo of Miss Emma...


Another one I decided to take of the three youngest girls being goofy (except for Miss Charlotte on the right; she just looks sweet).


Ahh, Miss Lily!  The two-year-old who wouldn't sit still.  So I decided to take a few photos of her "in action."  Thus, the below...


And one super cute one of super cute Lily!



Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments: