Thursday, April 28, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Textures

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Textures

Chosen by me.


Due to a crazy-busy week, I'm extremely late posting this week's Header Challenge.  Here are my images showing textures.

Abstract -- watercolor wetlands.

Abstract -- Water reflections.

Leaf edges.

 Tree bark.

 Soft and moist.

I love how a one-dimension image can show not only depth and perspective, but texture as well.  These were just a few of my favorites.


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Love the texture of the chocolate dessert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was yummier in my mouth in real life, that's for sure, but I got some good pictures of it, too!

      Delete
  2. Thankee Christine DF, lol Sure gave us some great Textures too.

    ReplyDelete