Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Weekly Header Challenge -- Odd Shots

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Click on the other participants' blogs to see
what they've come up with!

Theme ~ Odd Shots

Chosen by Kathy.


This week was another tough week for me in choosing images to feature.  I'm not sure I did such a great job picking out shots I thought were odd; however, I tried to pick ones that others might think are odd.  So here they are!

My header image, featuring my sweet husband, uncropped:

 This is what happens when you fall asleep at a family gathering.

This next one is odd because of the framing.  It would have been an amazing shot of the sunset with the silhouette of the tree, but I was shooting from the passenger side of our moving vehicle, and caught the window frame on the right, the rear view mirror below the sun, and Fernando's face on the left!  (Mac, I would've had a great view if the steering wheel had been in the British style!)


Yeah, this next one...  Not sure what it was about...  Again, shot out of the passenger window while we were at a red light waiting to turn right.  I hope he found his hamster-loving wife...


Yes, I took a picture of legs.  These two shapely-limbed ladies walked the parade in those shoes.  Which makes it an odd shot.


After said parade, I caught this shot at our friends' post-parade barbecue.  Not sure what they were doing with a door...


I think this was Danny, below, who wanted a little ice cream under his whipped topping!


Hope these brought a smile to your face--or at least made you ponder, huh??  See y'all next week!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I would have titled your header "Knock Out"! I have seen a lot of "must like" )cats, dogs, kids, chocolate), but not hamsters. Great selection of odd shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shots for certain Christine. I enjoyed that bear attacking hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO thats cruel Christine - But I LOVE it, also great post
    pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the header. Love the sign. My son once walked an entire parade route on stilts. He was about ten or eleven at the time.

    ReplyDelete