Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer Stroll Down the Lane

Stroll--an easy, ambling, walk.  Not for exercise.  :)

Just down the lane, to see what we could see.  Just meander, no destination in mind, no idea how far we would go.  Because it was summer, and for no other reason.




















Well, that was the end of our walk.  We spotted my dad in his Caddy at the dock of the above residence, so we went on down and chatted with our neighbors and friends.  Then, we hopped in the boat for a quick ride around and back to our own dock.






 You never know what you're going to find when you go for a stroll.  :)


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I need to learn to go for a stroll more often. Such pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete