Monday, July 2, 2012

Project 2012 -- Week 26

Project 2012 -- Week 26
June 24 - June 30


Welcome to my Project 2012 weekly post!  I've stopped including the Linky section as of today, and I've decided to just share my own favorites.  If you're doing a project, leave a comment so I can visit your blog and see your images!

Last week was an activity-filled week.  Sunday was busy, first with a church service, then a special baptism service.  Our Danny was baptized.  :)

[176] Baptism

Then we attended the open house for a dear friend's daughter's homeschool high school graduation.  I captured this sweet shot right at the beginning, then put my camera away to enjoy fellowship and conversation.

[177] Sweet moment

Thursday reached 100+ degrees!  It was a day to stay indoors in the air conditioning.  We drank lots of water, too!

[178] 100-degree day

Here's what came through Friday morning (below).  We hadn't had rain in at least a month, so it was appreciated, even though a bit stormy.

[179] Incoming

In preparation for Fernando's birthday, I made a couple of pies.

[180] Birthday pie

We took our guys to Friday Frisbee.  It's so nice to see adults playing right alongside the kids.  Mr. Storm (below, orange shirt) can sure hold his own with them!

[181] Frisbee moves

I love the fact that our sweet Joseph gets to play.  The other kids seem to naturally include him, and this warms our hearts.  :)

[182] Joseph plays

Those are the highlights of last week for me.  What about you?  What have you been up to lately?


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments: