Thursday, July 5, 2012

July First

I welcomed July by bringing my camera to church.  Danny needed to document some of the sound equipment for training new people to do the sound during our church service.  Then I used Ellie afterwards for a few shots.  Danny captured this shot of Mr. S playing prelud while his little girl "played" alongside him.  Precious!


Naper Settlement had decorated with beautiful, huge pots filled with gorgeous flowers.  I didn't have my macro lens with me, so here's what my portrait lens captured:


It was Miss E's second birthday today!  I captured her wandering around to each flower pot.




Miss S, with a lollipop in her mouth, wanted to pose with Miss E.


Then Miss S wanted to goof off a little.  :)


Some of the girls from our church.  Precious, huh?  I think so, too.  :)




Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

2 comments: