Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Weekly Header Challenge -- What's in your Garden?

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ What's In Your Garden?

Chosen by Lew/Mac.


Here is the image I used for this week’s theme:

My sage is starting to green up.

Here are a few other photos I have of my garden this past week.  Not much is happening--yet!!

Garlic.

Alpine strawberries.

Rhubarb.


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Well shown Christine, Sorry it was a quick pick by me for Lew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you showed your veggies. I could have provided an update on my pea plant, which is an inch or so taller than it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything thing is starting to grow Christine.

    ReplyDelete