Monday, December 12, 2016

Weekly Header Challenge -- Strange Photos

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew

I'm joining the group above for this weekly challenge.
Visit the other participants' blogs to see their entries!

Theme ~ Strange Photos

Chosen by Tom.


Here is the image I used for this week’s theme:

Tortilla chips, stuck together.

And, more proof that I take strange photos...

Danny lying down in the grass, because...??  No idea why I took this...

We took home two Christmas trees...and Danny's head.

Warm homemade granola, when combined with cold milk, clumps together.

Fernando calls this his "gum app."

I bet you have some strange photos stored somewhere, too!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Follow me on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. Nice set Christine, neat Header also love Danny laying down and the Gum app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, some strange stuff going on at your house! Was Danny checking the slope of the driveway? And is the gum used to stick the phone to the dash for hands free operation?

    ReplyDelete