Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weekly Header Challenge - Sparkles

It's time for the Weekly Header Challenge!

"Headbanger" Participants
Imac 
Lew 


I'm joining in the group above for this weekly challenge.
Feel free to click on the other participants' blogs
to see what they've come up with!


Theme ~ Sparkles


It was my turn to choose the theme, and it was pretty random.  A word pops into my head, and I'm rather stuck.  So there you have it.  I thought of raindrops, and then my mind traveled to snow, snowflakes and other things Christmas.  Here's the header image in all its sparkly glory:


I collect snowflake and icicle ornaments, so here are a few more from our Christmas tree:





And since we can't afford a tree this year, I made one out of sticks and my neighbor's spruce trimmings, with lights and snowflakes.  It's much more sparkly in real life.  :)


And now since I'm thinking about Christmas, here are a few more things that make the season sparkle:





I think it's time to plan my holiday baking!!


Treasuring life's moments,
Christine

Visit my website
Stop by my family blog
Like me on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you're in for a Sparkling Christmas this year Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Christmas tree! It has always been nice to see other peoples' decorations, but I think we do not have enough space at home to do a traditional tree. Maybe I'm just a Scrooge, but I don't do lawn decorations, either.

    Good collection of sparkles here, Christine! The out-of-focus colored lights make a nice background for your snowflake decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Christine. You really got some sparkly photos. All I can say is great minds think alike. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lots of sparkle at your house. Love the wall display and the cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking for some real snow to sparkle. Didn't get any to quite cooperate.

    ReplyDelete