Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Boston in Winter

I don't see myself refining my skills into becoming a pet photographer.  I do see myself refining my skills through photographing pets, however!  Hey, an opportunity to capture wiggling, barking excitement should not be wasted!  Having grown up with two very special dogs, I have a natural affinity for these loyal domestic animals, and an attraction to photographing man's best friend.  When we spent Christmas Eve with dear friends, what a treat to have them bring along their beloved Sweet Pea.


I had never really been a fan of Boston terriers, but this little girl grew on me.  Our family dog-sitted her on a few occasions, and she impressed me with her keen intelligence.  Within a day, she knew where to sit while waiting for us to finish our meal (rule:  no pets in the dining room), whom to bark at if she wanted to go for a walk, and how to avoid coming back inside after a nice romp in our back yard.


Not only those, but she also knew how to pose just-so for the camera.  Though I took tons of family and people photos of our shared day together, Sweet Pea won the "most photos taken" category.  :)





Living life.
Capturing life.
Christine

Stop by my family blog
Visit my website
Find me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment